Monday, July 30, 2007

Garden Glass on Etsy

I have just started to set up a web presence for my glass and brass outdoor sculpture. I will write here about the resources I find and how it effects my art and my sales. At the onset, I am a babe in the woods. That won't last long, I hope.
I had the good fortune to hear about Etsy.com from a fellow crafter. I would still be floundering (well....okay... ..floundering more than I am). The other artists at etsy are very creative and very helpful to newbies. I am blessed to have found such a vibrant and supportive community. Handcrafters all.

http://www.feralglass.etsy.com/
Etsy
Buy Handmade
FeralGlass

1 comment:

Susy said...

I love the idea of glass in the garden. When I am a rich lady from selling stationery, and I have a house and garden, I know what I will do! Beautiful sculptures.